So maybe I’m posting this Hawaiian pizza recipe just so I can throw in my skipper’s recent photos of Oahu’s North Shore sunsets. Yep, he went to Hawaii for work. Or maybe I’m posting this because Hawaiian Pizza is one of my all time favorite pizzas. Salty, smokey, cheesy and sweet, all thrown onto one pizza. Either way, this is a “keep the ingredients on hand” recipe that you can throw together for an easy dinner or impromptu party.
Hawaiian PizzaJump to Recipe
1 pre-made crust
1 cup Pizza Sauce
2 cups Mozzarella cheese
5 slices Canadian bacon
1 small can pineapple chunks
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon minced scallions
2 teaspoons minced fresh cayennes
Pre-maid pizza crusts are great on sailboats under way. No hassle cooking is what we strive for. If you have the time and ambition to make your own pizza dough check out our classic Italian pizza crust or our basic pizza crust recipes.
Heat your galley oven to 400º. Layer ingredients on pizza crust: Pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese, Canadian bacon and pineapple chunks. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, scallions and cayennes on top.
Place in your pre-heated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned. Slice up and serve. And enjoy the Hawaiian sunset, imagined or real!!
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 5 Slices Canadian bacon
- 1 Small can can pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Scallions, minced
- 2 tsp Fresh cayennes, minced
- Heat your galley oven to 400º. Layer ingredients on pizza crust: Pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese, Canadian bacon and pineapple chunks. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and scallions on top.
- Place in 400º oven for 15-20 minutes until golden. Slice up and serve.